Maintaining Optimism in the Face of Reality. Occasional observations on the state of the world, society, business and politics. Usually anchored by facts, always augmented by opinion.
Some other lists that you might enjoy.
- New Movie Reviews from Ebert & Roeper
- Popular Pick-up Lines Used by Serial Killers
- 1960's Dance Craze or Kama Sutra Position?
- Reasons You're No Longer Fit To Be an Architect
- Things I Would Say To Dorothy Parker If I Was Her Boyfriend That Would Lead to a Huge Fight
- If Charles Bukowski Had Written Children's Books
- Downsized Works of Literature
- Punchlines Suggested By Ashton Kutcher for Punk'd That Were Rejected Due To Their Archaic Nature ("You, unfortunately, are the jestee!")
While you're there, you might want to visit the website for the 826 Valencia Pirate Shop, and purchase things in anticipation of International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th.
e-mail post | Link Cosmos | [Permalink] | | Friday, July 30, 2004