<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Maintaining Optimism in the Face of Reality. Occasional observations on the state of the world, society, business and politics. Usually anchored by facts, always augmented by opinion.


Mom, Can I Be a Hooker This Halloween?  | e-mail post


"Sure, I'll take your candy, mister."
A friend sent me a link to BrandsOnSale's selection of "Child Pimp & Ho Costumes." To the left is the "Child Ho Costume" and to the right is the pimpadelic "Child Cheetah Pimp Suit Costume."

I am not saying kids need to be dressing as role models for Halloween, but this is really pushing it for me. Are these really the types of people kids should be playacting as? Also, do you really want to be sending your daughter out dressed as a prostitute for Halloween?

Possibly the most disturbing thing is that as of today, "Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out." (from the site). I'll be curious to see if I have any little hos coming around this Halloween.


"Hey Dad, I'm just going to take sis out on a trick. Er, I mean trick or treat."

e-mail post | Link Cosmos | [Permalink]  |  | Sunday, August 29, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?