<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Maintaining Optimism in the Face of Reality. Occasional observations on the state of the world, society, business and politics. Usually anchored by facts, always augmented by opinion.


Team America: Sing Along with Kim Jong-Il  | e-mail post

UPDATE: Judging from search referrals, a lot of people are visting my post, "Team America: Every American Should See It" post while looking for the lyrics to Kim Jong-Il's rendition of "I'm so Lonely," or "I'm So Ronery"...I aim to please, so to save you the time I've included them in that post.

You can also get a video clip of Kim Jong-Il singing it on the main Team America site.

You can also get some official Team America gear. The soundtrack will be available online on October 19th, and in stores Election Day November 2nd.
e-mail post | Link Cosmos | [Permalink]  |  | Monday, October 18, 2004
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?